An Annual Eye Exam is the Foundation of Your Eye Health
Benefits of an Annual Vision Test
- Early detection of macular degeneration, presbyopia, diabetes, cataracts, retinal disease, and other developing conditions.
- Diagnosis and monitoring of farsightedness, nearsightedness, astigmatism, reading disorders, and other vision-related problems.
- Diagnosis and treatments for dry eye, glaucoma, computer vision syndrome, and bothersome vision-relation conditions.
- Prescriptions for contact lenses, computer glasses, reading glasses, driving glasses, sport glasses and sunglasses.
You Need a Primary Eyecare Optometrist.
- Begin regular, annual eye exams.
- Know your vision status year to year.
- Detect potential problems early.
- Treat problems before they get worse.
- Maintain your eye and vision health.
See Your Best with Healthy Eyes and Clear Comfortable Vision.